This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

happy new year!

 ellie snapped this pic of joey, and i like it. hahaha

so, over christmas i found 3 books on my shelf that i wanted to read.  anyone who knows me, knows that i LOVE to read. its my hobby.  i have a *shameful* amount of books on my "to read" shelf, and while cleaning for christmas.  i found 8 MORE books i forgot about!  so i made my goal to read 3 books over christmas.  one week, WITH company...
but before i can share THAT goal with you, i dropped by my brother's place after christmas and he gave me 3 MORE books that i "need" to read...

the first one was this!
 YIKES!!!!!  i had to hide the cover from my girls, it would scare them!  but i took it to hali and DOVE into it (after i finished the last book from my christmas goal!) 

save me from myself.  is by far, the BEST auto-bio that ive read to date. i devoured it.  it got me thinking, and seeking, searching and looking. and it made me come to the final conclusion.  the bible says you must be born again.  and anyone, who calls on the name of the lord, will. be. saved.  this book was stupid powerful to me. and really has me thinking.. thanks jon! 

but for FUN!  i found these 3 books from the same author, on my book shelf. i took them to the cabin.  first of all. thanks mom and dad for buying them for me! (like 3 yrs ago)

and thanks nana and papa plumps for giving me the "grace and freedom" to read them at the cabin!  SOOOOOO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!  the first 2 are sequels
 stupid. good
 the last one the feathered bone, is independent with a more modern feel, esp topic related. i finished at my my sis on new yr eve...thanks cry for letting me read and finish it. hahaha SO good!  so good, that i left it with her to read!

awesome books~
 today was "get er done day"  i spent the day in the school room, and cleaning.  i set up joey's preschool area, using the same curric i used with ellie....not sure i will manage to fit it all in...
 and then i photo-copied
 for over an HOUR. but its worth it!
 then i took the steam mop that i stole from my sister....

ok.  on new yrs eve while putting nate to bed, i found a mop n her basement that has not been used in YRS....so i took it....

and spent the night cleaning my house with it.
 LOVE IT!
thank you SO much for it. hahahahaha

while i was copying i listned to this pod cast by one of my fav bloggers...as i copied. i heard these 2 quotes.  i stopped what i was doing to write them down. soo. good

" (tweens)  they lose their minds, but YOU can't!"

and

"ask questions. my faith can handle it"

so good!

and at last, bec i have 2 girls to put to bed.  i was driving the girls home today, and i was listening to them talk, they were playing and being silly.  then out of the blue joey says "ellie!  be careful!  dont hit my angles!' 

haha

a few days ago i was telling them about ps 91 and they have angles that surround and protect them, joey didnt want ellie to get to close and hurt her angles. hahaha

another funny joey....after we got back from hali, i was focused on unpacking and cleaning. after i made supper, joey says to me "it must be hard having so many kids"

i laughed and hugged her

but it, is hard. hahaha


1 comments:

Crystal said...

Was Ellie going to hit Joey's obtuse or acute angle? Hopefully Joey's angel was there to protect her! LOL Love ya!