This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

HAPPY BIRTHDAY QUINNY!!











well little dude. one year ago this morning you came into my life. you have made me laugh, cry, laugh some more with your umm......zest for life. you know what little man? you taught your aunty melly one of the most important lessons in her life. you taught me what forgiveness really means. you taught me that religion is useless. you taught me to grow deep in my faith. you are a gift. a gift to me. you were sent here to earth because god saw how much we really need you in our family.
quinn, happy first birthday! i love you so much. i look forward to the fun times a head. the sleep-overs, the cookies i will bake for you.
i love you so much! you will always be my quinny-the-pooh!



0 comments: