This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

halifax

i get to see poppy!!
quinn and nate playing away

quinn, is quite the flirt. he would peek up at me and smile behind his cup. i mean look at his eyes!
i
quinn and nate watching quinn's "birdies" which is properly said "bawrdy"

hanging with my quinn


all in all it was a great trip. we hung out, relaxed and i enjoyed playing with my boys. i do wish that we lived closer, i would totally watch quinn. he is such a cutie.
i think i will be changing my pass word to my blog to keep the hubs out of it. ha. i did get a good laugh at his blog. it just reminded me how different we really are but some how manage to stay in tune with each other.

0 comments: