This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

my 25

alright! i give in! but i am not listing it on facebook. i will be different and list my 25 on my blog. for those who have no idea what i am talking about, i shall explain. on facebook, ppl fill out a list of 25 facts about them. random, silly, odd, weird or what ever. so here i go. i can't believe i gave in.

1- i love to clean. seriously, i stress when i see dirt. i must rid my house of it.
2-steam mopping my floors is my daily reward. i adore it. there is nothing like a floor that sparkles. (chris has limited me to mopping only once a day)
3-doing laundry makes me happy. i love, folding, sorting and putting away.
4-i think baking can bring world peace. i mean really now, who can fight over fresh baked cookies?
5- i think moncton is quite brilliant. i like living here
6-my love for ice cream has caused me concern in the past.i buy it in 11 1/2 liter buckets. i eat all of it.
7-peanut butter can go on anything and everything
8-i despise winter. there is nothing wonderful about it
9-i sneak into nathaniels room late at night, pick him up and rock him (which he normally wakes up and points to the crib to be put back) and hide it from chris
10-working with kids is my passion
11-i live to travel
12- i can't stand to plan, schedule or think about the future. it stresses me
13-i have no hobbies. my attentions span is short...where was i?....
14-shopping makes me happy. finding deals make me giggle with delight
15-thrifting with a cup of coffee is fab-ou-lous
16-my passion for coffee is almost as strong as my passion for god
17-i love to smell nathaniel after a bath and i think he has the cuttest little butt
18-i have never broken a bone
19-i am secretly in love with jack bauer and i think if jesus was to come back to earth he would be like jack, just better
20-i love to read. i use to keep this a secret but i have embraced my inner nerd
21-i have to have a snack in the middle of the night, i will wake up to eat. i love eating
22-nathaniel is a gift from god. i cherish every day i have with my buddy. i would not change staying at home with him for a billion dollars. he is so much fun.
23-i met and was engaged to chris in 10 days. i left my entire family, moved across the country and was married in 9 months. best thing i ever did.
24-i have the most amazing husband in the world. i love him more today than the day i married him. he is my bestest friend. i can not imagine not having him in my life. i adore him. seriously, he is the smartest man i know.
25- everything i have is because of god. he is my all. i have lived with and i have lived with out. i will never go back to how i was. jesus is my everything.

0 comments: