This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

clouds in the sky

when i was a kid we moved to the country, my brother and i would often do out to the fields, find a cosy spot and look up at the clouds. sometime we would laugh, share stories, talk about kid stuff or not talk at all

the one thought i didn't share with my bro, for fear of him laughing at me was this. i often wanted to lay in a cloud and feel jesus wrapping is arms/cloud around me. there i would be safe, supported, loved and feel that everything will be ok

today, i want to lay in a cloud and feel jesus wrapping his arms around me

i don't know why, but the last few days have been rough. emotionally-all over the place but mostly just missing my son. i miss my ben. i ache to hold him. it does give me happiness knowing that he is with jesus today and that i will see him. i just want the pain i feel today to be gone. i am sad. so sad

so jesus, will you hug my ben today. will you kiss him and tell him how much i love him. will you tell him that i miss him so very much. i can't hold him today, but will you jesus hold him for me?

2 comments:

Jonathan said...

Did you want to tell me about this before or after we would steal crosby juice crystals and eat them like a lik-a-maid? Or after you lost that ring I saved up all my money and bought for you? There's still only two rings I've ever bought in my life, that ring for you and the the one my wive wears. Mel that field (that doesn't exist anymore) holds the memories a child should have, it holds the inexperience’s of life which in biblical terms is innocence. That field was designed to have grass taller then a child's dreams. So that these dreams can be trapped over our heads as we dance, surrounded by our own innocence. As time heals all wounds, remember that I also am here for all the hugs you need in this life. Love ya. Jon

mel said...

jon, you were the one who stole the juice crystals, not me! you use to hid them in the grass beside the green power box.ha. i can;t imagine that field gone! i must take a drive out there this summer, just for memory sake.

i still have the ring you bought me btw. i always loved that ring.

thanks for the kind words bud. they made me cry, you are a great bro and we have many memories. someday i will share them with your kids. haha.

love ya bro