This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

new year!

a few days ago, i was hiding under the covers in my cosy bed. i wasn't feeling the greatest physically and it's funny how one's mind can run away when you are not in the best of shape. nap time was coming to an end and i was having my daily cry, when i asked god to help me with my thoughts because well, i was just sad. very sad. i closed my eyes and i saw this girl, standing with her arms up in the air and the words "forget the past, look forward to the future" came to my mind...so being the student that i am *hah. not* i looked it up and discovered this

"I have not yet reached my goal, and I am not perfect. But Christ has taken hold of me. So I keep on running and obtaining to take hold of the prize. I don't feel that I have already arrived. But I forget what is behind, and I look forward for what is ahead. I run toward the goal, so that I can win the prize." Philip 3:12-14

i am pleased that that the year is over and done. it's a new year. a new day. a fresh start.

the pain of the loss really is getting better. i firmly believe that god alone is moving me through this. he's giving me new hope, new dreams and new visions of things to come

i am almost at the place that i was last year, the place i honestly feel content and happy with where i am now, with what i have...baby or no baby...it was such a nice place to be at and i desire to be there again

and with that i must end this blog entry. i have a little 2 yr old who is quite demanding my attention and well who can so no to a cutie in overalls, with red cheeks, holding books and saying "mommy, please read yaya books on couch. please. happy heart"

*i am teaching nate that i want him to do everything with a happy heart. that a happy heart makes jesus, mommy and daddy happy. he has twisted it into a happy heart ='s give me what i ask for every time. ha. i think it back fired on me

2 comments:

Shaun and Michelle Slauenwhite said...

Melanie, what's your email? I can't find it..and I wanted to send you an email. If you have mine, just pop me or Shaun an email! Thanks :)

mel said...

left my email on your blog missy! i should linky your blog to mine but i keep forgetting :)

m