This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

reading the anne series

while i was preggers with ben, i picked up all 9 anne books for 25 bucks. my goal was to read em all before ben came (knowing my reading time would be over for awhile) then we lost our boy. around christmas i found the books and decided to read them anyways. i have always wanted to read them.

i found this quote in the above book and just had to blog it. it cracked me right up.

"isn't it bedtime small son?"
"mummy, will you tell me a bedtime story that will send a cold chill down my spine? and sit beside me afterwards till i go to sleep?"
"what else are mothers for, darling" replied anne

bawahhh total crack up. what else are mothers for? to scare you before you go to sleep and hold you....haha. ok, maybe the snow is getting to me

i am now on book 7.
2 more to go!

0 comments: