This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

v-dayness

we don't celebrate v-day. never have, never will. i think it's silly. seriously, 1 day to tell me that you love me and buy me chocolate? i'll pass, instead i will take all 364 days that chris can tell me how wonderful i am. har!

i did however, take a few mins yesterday and think back on us and how far we have come. our story is a bit nutty, but really, what can you expect from me? ha

quick recap for those who don't know those insane deets

we "met" via friend by email in jan 03 (chris lived in saskatoon, me in halifax)
we met in the flesh in march, chris came to hali
i got the rock in july
married in oct

that is the short version. i do not regret how we met, how fast we got hitched and everything in between for 1 teeny, tiny second

i could not imagine going through this life with out chris by my side

which lead me to remember the very best piece of advise i got when we said the "i do's"

"chris, you need to love her the most
when she deserves it the least
because that's when she needs it the most"

how true how true. and chris has had the luxury of putting that into practice over the last few weeks!

enjoy your loved ones today!

nate funny- yesterday during church when the pastor was being a we bit long winded, nate looked up at me and in his quiet voice (not!) said "mommy, i want to go home now"

the couple behind us leaned forward and said "don't we all"

ha!

0 comments: