This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

i dare you!



in keeping with my tradition of sporting only my jammies on christmas day....seriously it's like the only day you can stay in your jammies, guilt free all day! i've decided to wear my jammies all day christmas day


but


christmas falls on a sunday this yr

we have church on sunday


so i have 2 choices


1-stay in jammies and skip church

or

2- wear jammies to church


i choose 2. after talking with a few friends, who also said they would do it, if i did it (but all have chickened out bawakkkkkk...haha you know who you are!) i've decided to stay true to my word (bible says to keep yes a yes! haha) i am so gonna do it


now to find a pair, that are super cute, this close to christmas????mission impossible i think. oh well


so! who's gonna join me?


i may even wear my slippers


*i also plan on bringing my java in my coffee mug and enjoy myself, all comfy cosy!

3 comments:

Papa said...

Well if you really want to make a statement, you must wear 3 inch heals with them. I'm sure noboby will notice.

Papa

Anonymous said...

i sooooooo would be in on it if i was going :)!!!... but we having all our family here this christmas and decided to sit this service out and celebrate the birth of jesus at home with our families

xoxo
misty
ps...take a picture of it for me :)

Ursi said...

I think that's awesome Mel!!! We only have a Christmas Eve service and no church on Sunday, so I'll be at home in my PJs. Jeff's parents are coming on Boxing Day, so I better wear some "real" clothes then:)
We hope you have a wonderful Christmas. Lots of Love, Ursi