This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

this and that

 nate took my pic the other day, with out telling me. ha. not too bad buddy! 
 ellie doll. this child is the best. ha.  she comes over to me yesterday morning, taps my leg and says "hi! mama! hi!"  then pulls her top up and her pants down which means "poop! in my diaper"  come and change me. hahaha  so i did. silly girl!
nate. at the movies looking quite happy. he gets his happy genes from his father

i sit here on a sunday afternoon. praying for spring to come soon. seriously! i cant handle being locked up much longer. i need to be outside, sitting on the porch, watching the kids play with a java in my hand. NOT inside, sitting on the couch, watching nate play mind craft, which hes actually quite good at. i want summer!!!!!!

happy sunday everyone.  please spring come, i know you always do....

2 comments:

Chris Eigenheer said...

who says i'm not gonna keep you locked up once spring gets here...

Chris Eigenheer said...

hi there old people in 2014. im in 2019 now sucas. this nate at 11 by te way


nana naa naana