This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

selfies!

 i had to laugh when i found this on my phone.  ellie taking a selfie with her baby
love her!
 i went to the mche meeting last fri, after not attending for over a yr and 1/2.  the plan was for aralee to pick me up around 6:30, but i sent her a SOS text at 4ish and she picked me up at 4:45! ha we went for coffee and a chat before the meeting. the meeting was great. it was refreshing to meet up with ppl you havent seen in awhile and chat.  im only posting this book on the blog so i know where to find it when i go to order books next yr. haha

2 comments:

Ursi said...

Is Ellie’s doll an American Girls type doll? Katie and Maya both have one from Sears. I’ve been making clothes for them, and if your girls have an 18” doll, maybe I can make some for them too. Let me know.

mel said...

both girls dolls are from sears! no way would i ever buy an american girls doll! holy price tag! i scored the dolls 40% off the sale price before christmas ;) they would love clothes!