This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

movies!

 love how brownie is sitting with her
 and doll....
 auntie taking on the kids
she won
 tues night we took the older kids to the movie, we saw peter rabbit.  oh my word, cry and i laughed SO much. the movie was EXCELLENT.  there was nothing, nothing that we could think of that was bad, off color, scary etc...and the adults enjoyed it too.  joey didnt come because she put herself to bed at 5:30. yes, 5:30!  she was so tired!  it was a fun night with the big kids!
 ellie took her blanket and baby
 charlie too!
 sisters!  i love hanging with my bestie. so glad i have her. i cant imagine going through parenting with out her.  shes so solid, strong and keeps me off the cliff.  i love being able to sneak off to hali just to hang with her...on the couch...with the kids. haha  thanks for always having my back.  i love you sis
 my little sleeping beauty. another reason why i love hali....this little girl in my bed
 love her

0 comments: