This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

parking!

 last thurs we picked...ok. i picked up chris. ha ha and we went to the park....i wanted to remind myself that spring and summer WILL come. haha

after i dropped chris off at work, i took the kids back home (chris didnt get home until after midnight)  so when i say im with the kids, i really mean im...with ...the kids...all...the...time.....

on our way home i saw this in the mirror

LOVE her and her dinosaurs!
RAWARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
 we did some school
 joey too
 then her hit up the bikes for the first time this YR!!!!  i was BLOWN away by hoe FAST ellie was!  hoe STABLE joey is=put her on a 2 wheel?!?!?! nate??? he was GONE!
 so fun!
 Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
 my little!
 ellie NEEDS a new bike (thanks nana and papa!)
 ellie is stupid fast!
 ellie-rhe-joy!
 JOEY!!!!!
 nate. hes still with me, im trying to be respectful of him....nate. my nate.  love you dude!
 and my kids hit the woods....sigh.....
 and joey brought me my first flowers of the season!
LOVE!

0 comments: