This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

resting and relaxing

 after a LONG day at sky zone, all my kids SLEPT in until 8:30-9!!!!! 
i found ellie on the couch and joey making more art
 i LOVE that i can keep joey busy making pictures, she is our artist!
 last thurs night, my small group was serving at one of the local homeless shelters.  i told nate, no i asked nate to join me, after he expressed his resistance to going, i told him he was. i KNEW it would be good for him. and it was.
i was SO proud to have him with me, it was such a great evening for the 2 of us....he saw me outside of being a mom and more important he saw real life. a world he will never know or even understand.  but for the grace of god, oh the love of god, he wont live it

it was a great night for us
even though he told me he wont go back....but he will....bawahhhhh with me. i told him i want him to go and serve a supper with me
 LOVE this guy. so much.
this guy made me a mom!

0 comments: