This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

new rug!

i have been BEGGING chris to get a rug for the back family room. begging. pleading my case. can you believe that he did not want one! his reasoning is this- why put down hardwood floors just to cover them up? my reason is- hello! do you not know how banged up hardwood floors get with a toddler? not only that, they are hello. hard! it's not comfy to sit/play on.
well no need to brag that i finally got my way. (after the floor got a HUGE scratch that is way to deep to fix) i got my rug. i loves it.

i seriously love this rug. it is so comfy, my little toes sink into it. i love to clean it. i love that my floors will stay in good shape and i no longer have to hold my breath every time i hear a toy drop to the floor.

chris now wants to get one for the front living room :)

0 comments: