This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

go fish guys

i am in the midst of planning the kiddo's christmas play, i have been searching for new music and creative ideas...ha. i hate trying to be creative on the spot, it doesn't work for me! anyways, i discovered this new to me kids group. i love them! such fun to listen to. i have been searching on line to order all 7 of their cd's but can not find a cheap enough for my cheapness distributor. americans get an amazing deal. buy 1 cd for 15 bucks, get the rest for 5! not being american i can't get this deal. oh well. i really want the christmas cd "snow" love it. i found a clippero on youtube to show how great i think this groups is...

clicky on the linky

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=by8pf49i6JE

life is fun. keeping my head up high. i was bummed this morning so i took nate for a walk, it was beautiful out and it totally changed my mood. i finally said "ok god, help me. i need help today, i am bummed, overwhelmed, sad and not feeling the joy of the lord" man, i wish god could make my emotions steady-eddy-all the time. ha...

what i really wish is that god would have listened to me years ago when i boldly claimed "I AM NOT CALLED TO CHILDREN'S MINISTRY" why didn't he listen to me? ha

0 comments: