This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

it's over


it's over
i am so sad
i was unable to say a proper good bye
oh how i will miss you
my precious lap top
i will see you on the other side
haha
seriously, my lap top died. chris was working on it last night and he came to bed, super sad and all grim. then he said "mel, i have to tell you something" i was thinking...what could be wrong??? then he said those awful words "i got the black screen of death on your lap top"
i had NO idea how much i rely on that 1,000 pound, older than my father lap top! i felt so lost today. so out of touch with everyone, so sad
chris, being the stubborn swiss that he is, insists on "working" on it tonight, he is determined to bring it back to life...i personally think he likes the challenge....or that he is tired of me calling him all day, about my lack of a lap top
i am picture less, recipe less, money tracking, fun fact finding and everything i put away (like everything) on that old lap top is GONE....sob, sob..i wanted to bake cookies today and couldn't use my fav recipes...i had to dig out my *gasp* cook book!
har-har. crossing fingers and toes that chris will fix it!!

2 comments:

Chris Eigenheer said...

yeah, over it is! after 3 nights of recuscitation attempts i...gasp...gave up. That was my limit. no more. put it on kijiji a guy actually picked it up at 12:45 AM!!! well, it was on kijiji for less than an hour and i recovered $100 bucks of the $240 i spent like three years ago!

mel said...

GASP YOU SOLD MY LAPTOP WHILE I WAS ASLEEP!!! haha

i love you, thanks for trying to bring it back to life for me. i love you

sniff, now i really miss my laptop

sob, sob....boxing day sales???