This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

flowers

my lily's exploded while we were gone. i love them. i took these shots the day we got back and was utterly delighted when 3 more opened yesterday. i will take pic later...cause i know you wanna see them. ha! my roses also survived the winter but they are not nearly as wonderful as muetti's!

i can not get over how much they grew and grew and grew! i am off to pick lily's to make bouquets to adorn my home!

my garden. sob. sob. wedding is in my future! this is what happens when you use cheap soil! shout out to pat steeve's soil! we used it last yr and i did not have 1 single weed. nadda. zip nadda! this yr we just used cheapo stuff and this is what i got! pat's stuff is what you want!


have a sunny saturday everyone!

0 comments: