This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

birthday and today

chris picking the 4 apples from our tree!
my b-day was yesterday. i don't like to celebrate them but c and n did woke me up to flowers, that were so perty and a chocolate and a candle. they ate the chocolate

we went for a picnic for supper

nate admiring my selection of goods. i choose dbl brownie. so good. better than the p/b one
chris also brought me more flowers home after work
what a guy
he knows i love flowers!

so sad
(i blogged my addy cause well we are in the 411 so it's not like a security secret or anything)


ha! ha! ha! c's parents love me more!


nate opening his b-day gift from n/p plumps


n opening his gift from aunty ursi. he LOVED it all btw


i deliberately kept these gifts for my b-day knowing he would want to open my gifts, so i thought if i saved his for my day we would open them together


the plan back fired


he opened mine


love, love, love the tea pot!!!! it's in my special cupboard!

today. after a busy week of vbsing i took nate and miss hope to the park


nate was tired


where we met up with a bunch of ppl and joined their partay


hope is so good with nate, i told her we must do this again!


the. funniest. baby. evah. judah (do you not love his name! i wish i woulda thought of it! love it!)would pose a "mean" face. seriously. love this boy! here he is showing his mean/serious scowl


sharing secrets? plotting the next adventure? hummmm






what a great way to end a busy week!

1 comments:

Crystal said...

Oh Shawn is so going to talk to you about posting your address...
Glad you had a nice birthday, we will have to do a sister birthday party when you come up next week! As in, the sisters will go out. As in NO children or grumbly hubbies...