This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

my daddy

prayers please!

my daddy had a heart attack today. he is in the qe2 in hali, he had a blocked artery and has already had a stint (sp?) put in, it looks as though he will have to have another surgery tomorrow to have another stint put in another artery

i am believing for a speedy recovery and total health to my dad. i am up in hali with family

please pray for my daddy, we all need him around for many more years!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

praying praying praying for your daddy! strong mel.

xo
Misty:)

Ursi said...

Mel, I'll be praying for your Dad, your Mom and the rest of the family, and of course for you!! May God grant him a quick and full recovery.
We love you,
Jeff and Ursi

Veronique said...

Oh no!! Your dad and all your family are in our prayers!!! I`m praying for a speedy and complete recovery!!!!! LOTS of hugs sent your way!!!!!!!!!