This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

happy 9 month birthday ellie!

moments old
first visitor
3rd person to hold her
                                                                                 finally!


Can you believe she’s been out longer than she was in!

My little peaceful, calm, delight. Oh how I love this baby girl.  What a sheer joy she has been and continues to be.  I can not get over how much life she brings to our family. I often wish I called her eliana joy!  My little bundle of joy

My little ellie rhe,

I carried you for almost 9 months.  What a ride that was! I was so concerned for you, so stressed and worried. I wish I could say I was relaxed and joyful during my pregnancy.  It wasn’t until after you were out and in my arms that I felt the pressure leave and I knew you would be ok.  Everything will be ok.

Ellie girl, your birth was so peaceful and wonderful.  Your first 9 months have been such fun.  You fill my days with smiles, laughs, jumps, snuggles, sitting with me, on me,  I love your gummy baby kisses.  Your cheeks begged to be kissed!  Your toes!  Your fingers!  How you cuddle your body into my arms, turning your shoulders and reach up to my face as you stare into my eyes while your have your bottle.  Those moments are indescribable.

You wake up smiling, kicking and ready to fly.  You go to sleep with a smile.  You love, love to jump in your jumper especially to music.  You kick your feet to the beat of what ever music is playing.  You love to stare at people until they notice you, then you reward them with a giggle

I hog you, I admit it. The few hours I spend with you each day is so precious to me because I know that I will never have today again, I must live it and love it to the fullest.. 

How many nights have I spent rocking you as you sleep? Too many to count, I loved every second of it.  The nights are my time with you, to look at you, to kiss your face and fingers, to pray over you, to love you. 

Having you has taken me to a place of peace.  A place of just enjoying the simple things. Stopping and taking the time to just watch you and your brother.  I  will never have these days with you, I want to spend them wisely. 

Ellie baby girl. We adore you!  Happy most wonderful 9 month birthday!

Most of all, above everything, I am in awe of gods blessing, to give us this gift when we thought it was over.  Lord, you know my inner most thoughts and feelings, so you know how grateful I am….help me to raise these kids the way that you want them raised. 

Thank you lord. You are faithful!

7 comments:

Papa said...

Papa says Amen,Amen and Amen. Nothing more needed or required to be said.

Blessings and Love Papa

wk-eigenheer said...

This was my reaction too. AMEN !!
Muetti

Loana said...

Wow.......I am tearing up here....what a precious Momma you are!! xo

Anonymous said...

So Sweet! Hugs Aunt Shirley

Anonymous said...

wow,you have a such an amazing way with words! happy 9months lil ms miracle :) you kept ur momma on her toes when you where in her bella!

xoMisty

Crystal said...

Yea! happy 9 month Bday!
Love ya!

mel said...

aww thanks you guys! i can't wait for the next 100 years with my family!