This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

living life!

i can not get over the personality differences between the 2 kids!
the other morning i was making breaky and i put ellie on the couch, not a peep from her, nate however didn't stop talking! ha
i went over to get her and found this! she fell over and just lay ed there playing with her blanket. not a peep!
when this happened to nate he would let me know! ha
thurs afternoon i had a play date/helping a friend out with child care/busy afternoon!  we had 2 of nate's friends over
i ran them out!
the 3 kids lead to 4 more neighbourhood kids and the next thing i knew i had 8 kids in my back yard!
i rather nate here than there!
then we had a snack of popcorn- very quick snack and no groceries! haha
conf!  we are having a conf at the church this wend.  this am was the ladies ta da breaky
meaning it was all binged/decorated out and was lovely to just enjoy!
that'e me, his daughter!
ellie has a new skill!
it's called socks for supper!
hahaha
i find her like this at least a dozen times a day!
nate decided to have a picnic for me. he set it all up just for me!
he got his coffee machine, banana's, cant elope, tomatoes, cucumbers, Brussels sprouts and cheese
he knows me well!

my baby girl. sigh. thank you god for her. what a blessing she is!

i swear this month is redic busy! can't wait for thurs night when i have NOTHING booked. sob sob sob. i am tired.....zzzzzzzzzz

have a happy sat everyone!

6 comments:

Loana said...

Ditto on the T-I-R-E-D !!!!
What an awesome picnic Nate made!!!

Anonymous said...

Both girls are at grandma's this weekend because we were without power for a while. I had a 2 hour nap this afternoon. It was AWESOME!!!

Crystal said...

I hear ya! I am just wanting a nice quiet sleep! Shawn was working Fri and Sat night, so it was me and the kiddos.

mel said...

a 2 hour nap=diviness!!! hope your power goes back on, that sucks :(

Ursi said...

Hey Mel, I just realized that I didn't even say who I was when I was talking about my nap. You may have figured it out (I don't know how many friends you have with 2 girls). Anyway, it's Ursi here and we now have our power back. Yay!

mel said...

u- i knew it was you :) haha