This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

my bff!

see! she's my bff!
i had to run a bunch of errands this morning, like 5 different places. i left nate at home with chris and i took ellie with me
i am so use to taking nate that i was shocked at the difference! now i get it when my sis says that quinn is an easy traveler!
what a doll she is, i enjoyed our time together SO much
i was told again today that she looks just like a cabbage patch doll. which is funny bec the other day at the mall i was told by 2 other ppl that she looks like a cabbage patch doll. she does!  which is good cause those dolls are cute but my dolly is adorable!
just looking out the window
sigh
my heart
chris took the next few days off work for this big project..........rebuilding the van's transmission. sob sob.   i am sad that he is using up his last vacay/personal days for him to be in the shop and not using them for family time. oh well, i do like having him around!

happy thursday everyone!

0 comments: