This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

my birthday

 this yr for my present i asked for..................wait for it.............for chris to  (help me) clean my nasty grout!!!!
chris being chris was not happy simply cleaning grout the normal way, cleaner and a scrub brush
no, my chris spent about 3 hours jigging up this high power cleaning contraption (which blew out some of my grout!!!!)
in the end, he cleaned my grout...thanks babe!!!
 he was finished sat afternoon
yesterday was my 28th birthday!
i got to spend the morning with these cuties
 they were super busy but really good. which is nice
 glue and 2 yr old is like god and jesus
 the younger kids and my super, duper, shining stay helper!
chris and ellie joined us for lunch at the church. a pot luck.
 baby girl in her rock star outfit....eating broccoli and holding a fork
ha
then chris took the kids home so i could work with my team, which rocked!  we had the stage set up (minus the general store chris will do that tonight) in 2 hours!
 livery, jail and sherrif's office
 bank cafe and the general store will go in the middle
 the entrance way. not too shabby
 large shot
 class room
 alicia finishing it up for me
 i got home and grabbed my baby girl!
 such a silly pants
 then we fed her to the shark
locked nate up
 
 threw him to the giant lobster
 i rescued ellie
and we all went out for burgers and ice cream

a lovely birthday all around

4 comments:

Crystal said...

Nice little typo on your age... LOL

Ursi said...

Happy B-day Mel. Looks like you had a great day! Did Chris give you the little something I sent home with him? Since I shower rather than have baths I though you would enjoy the Mother's day gift much more than I would.
Thanks for keeping us up to date of what's happening in your life, even if I don't. Hope to remedy that once things are a little bit less crazy than they are now. Moving in 10 days!!! Yay, but much to do before then.

mel said...

yes! i remembered yesterday and opened them. thanks so much for thinking of me!! once you settle you can blog again, and blog what ever you want ;)

mel said...

oh and cry what typo?

;)