This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS
 yesterday we chilled in the back yard.  it was relaxing as anything!  nate made a city and used my water hose. ha.  last night some of his friends joined him and they made a huge mess by flooding the sandbox with water. they had so much fun
 nate and I worked on this fun picture he got for his b-day. it was an awesome project for us. he was able to do 1/2 of it
 finished! he slept with it last night.

so I joined some of my friends for a painting session for our preschool class.  the fastest 4 hr's I've spent at the church!  we had a great convo and lots of painting was done
lo even outlined, hahahaha
 little miss smiley v! what a delight this little gal is!  happy, smiley and so adorable....she's a mini nelson
 some of what I worked on
 little miss batman pants. she snuck into the kitchen and pulled my towel down. this is a game for her. haha
 nate build this machine. then spent 10  mins explaining exactly what every name was.....he's kinda detailed....hahahaha


this morning I read this quote and it's perfect!  I had to share it

Kids do stupid things but it doesn't mean they are being raised by bad parents. I love it. it's true!  I think we need to remember that when our kids say and do dumb things.....like tell the kids in the neighbourhood that santa, the tooth ferry and the easter bunny is not real

or like telling the kids while discussing what they will wear for Halloween " FINE! if you want to dress up and celebrate the devils day, just do it"  cough cough

or when they are 100% positive that they are a super hero.....and try jumping off the roof ( I stopped him in time)

or or or  i'm not a bad parent.....i'm raising a swiss super hero. what can you expect?

bawahhhhh

0 comments: