This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

the past few days

 Thursday was Quinn's birthday. so I surprised him with a visit.  we drove up in the afternoon and arrived in time to throw up a few decorations while Quinn was out with his mom
 ellie helped me. she's a very good helper. haha
some of the decorations. hey, I had 15 mins! haha

 Quinn opening his gifts
the plan was to stay until sat but thurs night, ellie would not settle, she was not her normal self and I just knew that it was going to go down hill...so I decided to cut the trip short and come back that night.  I am glad I did. ellie settled down and slept most of the trip back. then on fri she cut her molar and started sleeping again. yesterday she cut another tooth

my gut told me to go home.  at least she would sleep there. I a glad I listened to my heart even thou it was sad to make the trip so short

 but aunty is making up for it. I have plans for the boys for this weekend!

when I got home I looked into the bag my mom gave me. it made me laugh.  but each random item made me smile
the border was from Quinn. we traded bulletin boarders. I gave him some of mine the last time he came up and he gave me some of his, ha
nates shoe. but I can't fond the other one
a praying angel I gave my mom when she was sick 10 yrs ago (I collect willow tree now)
a pic of my dad in the military, which I am searching for a frame for! it's going on my wall!
a baby blanket from a crib I played with as a little girl. which is perfect timing bec I had chris pick up a play bed for ellie!  now she can play with my bed blanket, sniff, sniff (i'm working on getting the stains out)
and the MOST important one! 
I welded this candle stick in grade 7!  I've been telling chris about it for yrs now, but I thought it was long gone.  but mom saved it!!!!  it's not on my table as a center piece. haha
look chris!!!!! I WELDED a candle holder and did it all by myself!!!!!!


stinker pants....she's not touching the cords....
 nope innocent I tell you! innocent!
 look who's being weaned from the bottle! I FINALLY found a cup she can drink out of!
 she loves it!!!!
 beautiful weather today.  we took a walk!   I realised that being outside is my happy place.  I need to make some changes when the boys get home to get myself out a few days a week. just to walk and think.  it's my happy place
ellie found her happy place. hahaha. juice and snacks. what else can you ask for?!

 a few more days and the boys will be home.  I've enjoyed my quiet. althou I haven't read as much as I thought I would.....oops.....ok hardly at all.....but I have caught up on my shows and cleaned! 

happy sunny sunday everyone!

0 comments: