This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

fall!

 fri before my parents got here, we did some more science exploring. nates really enjoying this part of school

my parents ame up for the weekend, and i didn't take 1 picture!  too busy having fun i guess....it was a nice visit and they left sun.  sat i started to feel icky, sunday i spend most of it in bed...yesterday i dragged my poor, saggy body around....looking back i should have stayed in bed....haha. like i could! 

anyways!  you can feel fall in the air, which is good bec i LOVE fall!
esp sterlings apple cider
the best way to start the day!
 nate did some bubble science while i cleaned up the kitchen
 ellie got into my fall decorations
BUSTED!
 i do give thanks...for all the finger prints and messes
haha

and the most exciting news of all! (NO I AM NOT PREGNANT)

ellie's walking!  she takes about 6-8 steps now, then she remembers shes walking and sits back down
my baby is growing so fast...sob sob
 we decided to have supper for lunch yesterday and brewed up some fresh corn! SO good!
 and mmmmmmm green beans...........

then we went back to the books.....

i came down to grab something and found this in my hallway!
 a hidden mickey! hahahaha out of my vacuum cleaner cords!
this is for you cry, maybe it's a signal that its time for me to go back. haha
we are a live and kicking....me not so much as i sip my lemon tea (my throat hurts) and i pray for a quick day.....

happy harvest everyone!

9 comments:

Loana said...

:D
Feel better friend xo

Papa John said...

Well my dear little girl, you should find someone to look after Miss Ellie and Daddy, then you and Nate on join us in Jan for a cruise and you then could see the real ears and not a cord.

don't throw out the thought too quickly.

Papa

Chris Eigenheer said...

remember what happened on the last cruise, dad? I think i'd have to come with her to have a repeat...if you want another grand kid that is...

mel said...

lo- what a blessing you are to me!

dad- i would LOVE to go, but you know the flowage issues, besides i thought you guys were not doing disney (well one day) and taking a longer cruise?

c- sure, lets take a vacay...you never know ;)

Crystal said...

I think taking a cruise worked so well the last time, you should test out the theory, and see if it will work again. Chris, you being such a science guy, I thought you would want to test out a new hypothesis... LOL

Papa John said...

Well Chris I know you are joking because you don't have any leave left, besides I don't want you to put to much stress on yourself, it may cause you to be unproductive under pressure.

The truth of the matter is in God's timing it shall happen, but you can still use it as an excuse to come along. Borrow some time from next year. It's a 6 day cruise to cut the price down and six days in Orlando.

Would be great to have ya.

Papa John

Loana said...

I'll GO ON THE CRUISE!~
LOL !!!

mel said...

now i want to go. hahaha
chris come on, dont be a pooper

seriously thou, whats the bottom line cost wise?

Chris Eigenheer said...

ok, deal: you give me another kid, i'll give you another cruise!