This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

middle of the week!

 opened my pantry last night for some post coffee time/late night snacking and i found a present
someone was there and left her shoe, possibly in exchange for some fishies?
hahaha
ellie is forever picking up and carrying around shoes (and random items) for most of the day. now that shes a full on walker, she makes the most of it and keeps herself busy walking around. which is refreshing, cause nate cant go to the bathroom alone. they are so different!

this morning i asked nate to get dressed
he did
he came down like this
 pirates do not smile
 see

bawahhhhh i love it

then i said hi to ellie
she smiled
 and showed me her cup drinking skills
impressive
i can't believe it's wed!  this is nuts! time is flying by.  didn't chris just get home????

this is why my heart is glad and my soul rejoices......ps 16:9

1 comments:

Wilsons said...

What a cutie Ellie is!! I love the curls.
We're keeping busy with school (Jeff and the girls) and I'm still working on processing the last of our garden bounty.
We picked some wild apples in the ditches around here so my project for today is applesauce. (I had initially planned to use them for apple by, but they are so small that by the time I peel and core them there wouldn't be anything left.) I hope you have a great day today! Say hi to the kids and Chris for me.
Blessings, Ursi