This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

coffee!

there is simply nothing better than meeting up with friends over coffee. nothing!  i realized over christmas that i was lacking in my regular girl time, a lot of ppl were away or off with family.  some how i managed to book a few. cough. coffee dates this weekend. ha.  i realised last night that there is something special about having good friends and good coffee

a me funny!  i had a friend over yesterday morning, she arrived with a pan of hot, fresh out of the oven, still bubbling blueberry muffins.  oh my!  i couldn't wait to sink my teeth in them. so good!

 as we were catching up and talking she mentioned to me that fri night is family night in her house.  which got my mind to quickly calculate about 4 other friends that i know who have a fri, family, fun night. 

my friend asked me what i was doing last night, probably expecting me to say "family night" but instead i laughed and said " you know, ever person that i can think of who has a regular fri family fun night are NOT home schooling families."  i laugh then said "me? friday nights? i am OUTTA here, i usually meet up with other home school moms to GET OUT OF THE HOUSE and AWAY from our kids."  i laughed again and said, i do this with zero guilt cause i have family fun time from mon-fri and by fri night i need my time. hahaha

now that i am thinking about it, i don't know any home school families that have a family fri night.  if you have one, in box me. i find this funny!

and im off to another coffee time!

happy rainy saturday everyone

0 comments: