This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

life!

 i was making my breaky the other morning and looked over to see this
 sigh. nate moved his seat so he could sit closer to ellie. soon there will be 3 chairs!

my friend's, wonderfully and talented daughter made a u tube video. i was watching it and ellie came over, tapped my leg and said "hi! mom. ugh igh| which means up up!

i sat her on my lap and she sat like this for the whole 5 min video
 little hands
 ohhhhh intense
 folded hands in concentration

i think ellie's gonna be musical

yesterday i was making nate math and found this note he left for me
 i wrote him back
he is always leaving me little notes in his school work!

18 month appointment!  i packed the kids up early this am, 8am!!!!  lol  i don't get out of bed most mornings till 8:30. i had to wake ellie up, she was not impressed
anyways, we got to the dr
 ellie played
and voila! she is a healthy child

i was caught off guard by my normally supportive dr by a comment he made about nate and home school. he was concerned that nate didn't get enough socialization and that was important with school

i replied "oh, i thought school was about education and book work, not play and fun?" he looked at me funny and i said "it's 2014, its almost impossible to be unsociable in this day and age" then i reassured him that yes, nate gets to go out and play....

sigh

nate gems!

driving home this morning nate aked if we could visit aunty jess and i said no, they are not home. he wanted to know where they are. i told him they are all on vacation*.  nate said " its so hard to be happy for them when they get to go to disney, busch gardens, go swimming AND go on a cruise"  then he said "all we have money for is school books and food"

bawahhhhh

which lead into a huge conversation about being happy with what you have, where you are.  i told him that yes, it's hard to watch family and friends have things that we won't but it's not the things that make you happy. its being happy when you dont have it.  at the end he said "mom, im glad you stay home with me and ellie. and i am happy. but i could be happier if you got me a tim bit" bawahhhhh

on monday, i put on my new face cream, which i LOVE. my sister recommend it to me.  i gave nate a hug at some point of the day to which he says "mom! you smell just like aunty!" hahaha

one last one.  yesterday morning nate was not feeling well so he asked if i could snuggle on the couch with him and read some books to him. i said sure buddy, we went to the couch, got comfy. then ellie came over and laid on top of me. i was in heaven. all 3 of my kids laying on/beside me. ha 

i started to read and nate goes "mom, i think its fair that i read to you, you read so much to me. so this time i will read to you"

and he did

awwwwww

happy friday everyone! 

* my family, meaning all of them are on a 2 wk vacation. 1 wk florida and 1 wk cruise. its weird being with out contact with them! i hope/wish they are having a FABULOUS trip!!  and we hope to be able to come 3 yrs from now......

1 comments:

Crystal said...

I never knew that I had a "smell", kids are so funny, they notice stuff!
And trust me, our trip was the bomb, so restful and amazing... no competition (and I LOVE my kids)...