This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

more ellie

 her curls!
 watching some tv to pass the rainy day
 i found nate in my bed the other day, he was SO tired he took a nap. surrounded by his fav things, blankets, books and his soccer book
 off she goes! shopping with her dolls
me last night at 34 wks. im huge

yesterday was the worst pregnant day ive had. ever. i woke up in pain, and the pain got worse during the day by 3 i was on the couch crying.  i am having shoulder discomfort but the sharp pain is in my abdomen area, under the rib cage. no position is comfortable, baby girl was VERY active yesterday and her movements were hurting me, add the rain and it made along day.  i finally found a position last night around 2 am that was some what less painful, i shoved a pillow under my belly/rib cage, put another pillow in between my legs, another pillow on my back and i slept from 2ish-6. 4 solid hrs. that's the longest chuck ive had in a long time.  im praying today will be a better day as i clean, finish laundry, wash and mop the floors and unpack the baby room....it never ends! 

each day is 1 day closer to meeting baby girl! 

0 comments: