This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

sigh!

 hahaha i love her so much!
preggo update.  i met with my obg on monday.  we discussed delivery dates.  due to a bunch of reasons that i wont nore you with, she only has july 3 and aug 6 available for Cesarian sections.  obviously july 3 is too soon. so i am booked for aug 6. which is 5 days PAST my due date.  har har hahahahaha

bec god created me so wonderfully complex i would expect this thread through my life. oya

most likey we are looking at 2 ways it could pan out

1- i will go into labor on my own and do in for an on the spot section. for this i have to make plans for child care for my kids until my parents can get here

or

2-wonderful preeclampsia has shown her ugly face already, if she continues to wreak havoc on my body we will have the baby sooner than we thought

details about that

mon i was sent for tests, my levels came back higher than normal with protein, my blood pressure is up and i have this redic, horrible pain my my shoulders/upper abdomen area....all are indicators of preeclampsia. 

wed i started to get a sharp jabbing pain in my upper rib cage area and spend most of the day just gritting my teeth.  thurs the pain was really bad. like i had tears bad.  fri it eased off but yesterday it was back, worse then thurs. i decided it was time to get it checked out and i took full on advantage of having chris home to take the kids (day child watching is limited for me) 

i was admitted to be assessed and watched.  i was sent for more tests.  the results?  my protein is higher than mom as well as my blood pressure.  my obg was called and i was told to go home on rest, to take it easy and to come in for wkly tests. if my levels continue to climb lik they are a decision will be made to get baby girl 2 out

i am booked for an ultrasound/baby scan on wed as well as more tests to monitor my levels
i see my obg on mon for more tests and to go over the u/s

so as of right now, im 35 wks, preeclampsia as set in and we will take it day by day, wk by wk

i am choosing to have a good attitude for the remainder, even thou i am in semi constant discomfort and at times pain. 

so now we really need to pick a name!!!!!


0 comments: