This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

ellie monkey

 she dressed herself. bawahhhh
both legs in 1 pant leg. i was feeding jo and could only take pics and laugh. nate came to the rescue and helped her
 peek a boo
 it's ellie boo!
 v-day.
 love the card i got????
 i love how chris recycled it. i laughed! 

id admit it. i didnt actually buy it!  it was 8.99!  i found it in the parking lot and figured id use it.....but gave it to chris last week....we are so romantic! bawahhhhh actually chris gave me the most wicked back rub today. much better than flowers! 

i made nate a valentine, not sure how he was going to take it, he's almost 8 and is growing into a man-child. he is not so into loving displays anymore (he doesn't sleep in my bed anymore, he told me he's too old sob sob)  anyways, i made a valentine and was truthful in it, not just saying all the lame reasons why i love him......he LOVED it.  after i gave it to him he stood around the corner, read it and told me "thanks mom, i really loved that" and hung it up on his bboard
 my heart. hes growing too fast!
 we are in the midst of a snow storm. another one. this pic was taken 2 hrs ago and the window is now covered.  i don't mind the storm, i am getting SO much done around here.  we've also read many books, made some pictures, cuddled my baby, and just now put the t.v on! not too bad for a snowed in sunday!
happy day everyone!

2 comments:

Ursi said...

Wow! You certainly got your share of snow this winter again!! I'm glad I don't have to shovel that much. Jeff is gone this week and Mom and Dad E. are here to TRY to keep me from doing to much :)
I got your letter today, thank you so much!! I felt much loved! Don't know what I'll do with it yet. We're planning to redecorate our kitchen this Spring - once I can paint again. So I'll probably end up buying some material for new curtains. If you come to Ontario this summer you could come see it. Hint, hint, hint!! :)
Wishing you an excellent hump day!
Ursi

mel said...

you are suppose to use it on yourself! not the house...i thought i was clear? hahaha im teasing you....so when would be a good time to hit you up for some more socks? im down to 2 pairs! i need more! seriously, when your better and healed, can you make me 2 more? are they still 10.00 or are you asking more? i love my socks! they fit perfectly! no pulling them up, or sliding around cause they are too big and they fit in my boots perfectly!