This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

sunday!

 sunday am, i left the room for a second and came back to this.  nate, with out anyone asking him!  took it upon himself to clean up the living room, fold the blankets, clear off breakfast dishes and was going to vacuum!  i was like dude!  you can play on the tablet until im ready for church!  my heart.  i took a pic to remind myself during the hard times that my boy rocks! ha
 johana reached over and took his hand. ha

on the way to church i asked nate if he's ok with having another sister he said there is good and bad. so i asked him whats the good part? he said "jo is so cute" and the bad i asked? "nothing, i just wanted to say good and bad. im glad i have another sister" awwww my heart
 johana has turned into a night owl!  shes often up till 9-10, i dont mind it. we get alone time. hahaha.  chris just rolls his eyes at me

sun i got this amazing blanket made with love from a great friend. it is beautiful! im putting it away for when jo's older
 and i got me my mommy blanket!  ursi, my sis in law made me this wonderful, fun, totally me, blanket!  when i was preggers with jo, i slept with nate's blanket, i found it was the perfect level...not too hot....not too cold....so ursi made me this amazing, mommy size blanket. i love it!!! it matches my house and it's my t.v watching blanket...,after 4 kids....i deserve it! haha

thank you ursi!!!! i love the thought and time you put into making it for me.  love you!
 i threw (not literally! ha) into my bed the other morning to take a shower....she was so focused on her "sessee street" that i was able to shower! wheeeee
 quite content in my bed!

1 comments:

Ursi said...

So glad you like the throw! It really does seem to match the colour of your wall quite nicely. I'm on my count-down to the carpal tunel surgery. 9 more days, then 4-6 weeks of recovery and after that I can hopefully knit full force again. That and spring cleaning (paining too) and of course getting my garden ready. Never a dull moment around here (though I am looking forward to the "forced" downtime)
Lots of blessings sent you way!
Ursi