This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

snowy sunday. again!

 we spent most of the storm day inside, playing games, reading and playing....i have to brag. i played monopoly with nate for 1.5 HOURS. and it was fun.  we had a great time!
 more snow. sigh
 ellie my little helper, making supper with me. she is a huge help! for real. she puts things away for me when asked and grabs diapers, blankets and cleans up spills when asked....WITH OUT an attitude. so refreshing!
 nate watched jo for me while i spent time with ellie. hes a help too, just argues more. ha
 jo. happy jo.  mon our routine was off and jo ended up spending her awake time with nate and i for school. it worked out AWESOME!  i was able to teach nate with her there the whole time and yes, i truly enjoyed holding my baby for most of it...and yes, i can hear my dad saying "shes never going to crawl if you hold her all the time" haha
poor guy, i wonder what he did to get this treatment????  i found him on nate's board the other day....haha

0 comments: