This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

kids camp!

 nate took a selfie with me, with his selfie stick.  i love this kid.  he makes me proud
 wed night we hit up the beach, after an evening at IKEA and cheap but tasty suppers and desserts for 15.00 for me and my kids!!! SCORE!  i put little joe and ellie to bed and we took the older kids to the beach. the kids took over the life guard stand
 thurs night out fits. haha.  thanks to my sis
 fri night we hit up the....wait for it....the BEACH!  where nate showed me his muscles. get it. hahaha
sat i went garage sailing with my sis and 4 kids, where i spent a grand total of 2.50!  i packed up the van and the girls and headed for HOME!  the girls crashed for an HOUR. so tired. nate? why he stayed in hali for the week! 

and now im home, time to unpack, clean and get ready for another week! 

0 comments: