This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

sat= work day!

 sat was work day # 2 for ceiling insulation.  i came to find this. windows in the porch and joey showing me the way
 windows!
 chimney "vent"? done!
 chris showing me how it works
 ceiling's. i thought it was a cool view
 then nate showed me what they cut down at the rocks
 much neater and cleaner
 ellie- boo!
 the cabin!
 more cabin!
 while i sweated and worked away nate took these pics
 chris in the porch
 me outside
 see how focused i can be?!
 my eyes and nose ran all day!  the dirt and grime!
 DONE!  the blow insulation is DONE for the cabin AND porch!
 chris
 love this man
we finished up the day and i took the kids home for baths and supper. chris stayed at the land working!  cant wait to hear his report! 

0 comments: