This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS
 ahh johana.  ellie was invited to her friends house for a play date, i spent the afternoon listening to her play.  she is the BEST at playing.  i giggled inside as i watched her rotate from the farm, paw patrol trucks and the play house.  so fun.  im grateful that i am able to have these moments with the kids

thurs was a BIG day in our home.  chris and celebrated out 15th anniversary!  we hired a babysitter for the kids, i DID my HAIR!  the first time my hair has seen a flat iron in over a YEAR people!  thats a huge deal. ha.  me.  with mt hair DOWN. the kids didnt know what to do with this new mom
 first we went and picked out our wood stove for the cabin....so funny.  but we got the one we liked (i found it!) and we are waiting for it to go on sale, then we will buy it...after we got the wood stove settled, we got a call that ellie was upset and we decided to pop home for chris to put her to bed....not me....after ellie was good to go. chris and i went to dinner

at the keg
we would normally NEVER go there bec its so expensive. but we had a gift card and decided to go.  we have champagne to celebrate
 then i shocked chris by ordering this bad boy.  i LOVE scallops, they are my fav, but i never buy them because they are so pricey.....but with our anni, i said to myself "GET THEM" so i did. they were bacon wrapped with this special sauce.  i cant even begin to describe how amazing they were.  i let chris try one, he was begging for more. haha.  SO good. i would go back to the keg just to eat these!!!
 chris had french onion soup and salad....but my scallops were so much better!
 chris had this steak.  which is redic over priced. ha
 i stepped outside of my comfort zone and got THAI chicken.  oh my word, i shocked chris again by how much and how fast i ate this.  it was SOOOOOO good!!!!
 last week chris gave me my anni gift, this bad boy
 hahahaha  i cant even.  i told him that i happy to have a new work shirt! hahahahaha

0 comments: