This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

wed!

 wed was a busy day.  we did school, then hit up the girls first cheer leading/gymnastics class with the home school group.  ive wanted to get the girls into gymnastics but its a bit out of our $$ zone. so when this amazing deal came up for the girls i JUMPED on it.  the girls LOVED it!!! 
 they did floor routines, then hit the large trampoline
 so.
 much.
 fun!

joey was the youngest in the class but she kept her own and did really well!  see!
 wheeeee
 so fun!
 too busy running!
 and i was able to sit and talk to my friends for a few minutes while the girls had their class...
 i had to drop nate off at youth, so to kill time we went to costco...where else can you shop and buy supper for 4 ppl for 8.00??? haha  ellie grabbed my phone and took these...hahaha
 happy joey and me with my coffee!
 last sunday i ran to get groceries and did a quick pop into chapters and bought 3 books for 10.00.  i read this one in 48 HRS.  so.  very. good
 and i read this one that my sis gave me to read.  SO GOOD.  so i read 2 books last week! ive been wanting to spend more time reading and i was able to get these 2 books in! 
 sure, this may look like a "bad" pic but the pic means a lot to me.  it reminds me why i home school.  last thursay nate woke up not feeling that great but he made me a coffee and brought it up to my bed so we could have some 1 on time talking.  he was sharing his heart with me, while i sipped my java.  not even noticing the time on the clock and how he should be in school, but in our life. he was sitting with me, talking/sharing and reminding me why im doing this crazy thing called home school!
its worth it!

0 comments: