This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

mon pt 3 and tues

 ellie went to play with her friends and i found this girl in a box!
 twinkle toes
ill keep her!
 when i got home, had to mad pan the science lesson that i was teaching on wed. i had NO clue what it was on or about.  after a quick demo and being told your lesson is on a wind mill....and the demo looked NOTHING like any wind mill i ever saw, i spent 30 mins on google and came up with this, some on my own some from science web sites
 snapped a pic and asked "am i teaching about "anemometers?"
to find out, yes i was....
 then joey came to me like this
so i snapped her pic
kissed her face and told her how much i LOVE her
and spent the night planning my class...
stay tuned
 tues morning. i woke up to this
my AMAZING son made the perfect cup of java for me
i sipped it in bed, while i talked to my dad
it was the BEST way to start the day
after spending the night working on science and looking at my planner i realized i was WAY over committed and scheduled and some how "school" was on the lowest point. which is fine. for a season. but my gut was saying that season is coming to an end. so i made some changes and after spending mon night awake with 2 sick kids....i cleared our tuesday!  instead of story time, play date and a trip to the land....we
did...sleep. school. house work, 3 meals, friends. and a late night movie....the perfect day
 mon night when chris came home, i was showing him my lesson for wed. when he says "hold on!"
and comes back with this!
 a digital anemometer!  the perfect way to intro it to my class!!!!  thank you chris!  LOVE that your shop tool can be used in my class!
 tues, the girls spent the day playing....here they were camping

0 comments: