This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

new years!

chris and i left the kids at the cabin and went to explore the back lot on franky.  did i say yet that i LOVE this hat!?!?!  it was so beautiful!
i took the kids to the cabin on monday and we stayed until sat.  chris was working so he was at the house for some of it. i resolved to just do what I want for the 2nd week. this is swhole new area for me.  i NEVER put myself first, which is good but not so much when its really not balanced...and thats what im working on.  putting my needs on the table...so i took deliberate thought each day to do something i want to do and to ask myself "what is stealing my peace" and man, did that ever help!  

i spent the week reading, resting, painting, walking, watching shows and reading. with NO guilt.  i cant get over how refreshed i feel.  sure i still did things with the kids as well as daily work but i allowed myself to ENJOY my time!  it was awesome! 

chris and i went out for dinner and enjoyed the quiet
i took these bad guys to the park but after 15 mins the declared it was too cold so we went to the house to have lunch with dad. then i took them back to the cabin
this was so funny!  nate came and got me.  ellie woke up but couldnt find joey!
where is she?
"heart -heart, where is joey?"
ahhhh there she is!
how can she sleep like that?
and ellie went back to bed

wit yoda
new years eve was a quiet night. i chose to not have friends over but instead have a quiet night.  i made a huge tray of nachos and we went to the river. i was warm and toasty in my new hat
and i curled up to read...
i finished it, so cry you can have it back!  then i started another book
new years day i woke up and said to myself "self, what so YOU want to do today?"  walk in the woods. alone. so i went. alone. for an hr. it was wonderful!  i came back to the cabin and told chris i wanted to go home on sat, that i feel rested and ready to enjoy the last wkend before i start school back up
and i finished this
so now im home. and we have a storm. theres about 2" so far and its suppose to snow all-night. which is good. i have my pop, my chips, a book and a show to watch.  im still going to enjoy my last wkend before i hit the street running with the new year...

2020 was the worst year of my life. so much pain and sorrow, heart ache and regrets. 2021 will bring healing and joy, a new start, forgiveness and new journey.  i choose to pick up the pieces and keep on going.  through it all god is still faithful
 

0 comments: