This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

meeka!

this is going to be my view from my bedroom balcony!  i cant wait!

this post is all about my dog.  so feel free to keep on scrolling!

i love this dog! or as chris calls her my "attachment" because she's pretty much always with me.  when i shower she comes in the bathroom, every morning she's outside my door waiting for me.  

she is so calm and can not get enough love or pets! she's forever sitting beside me tossing her nose at me to be petted.  

waiting to be petted!
she's pathetic!  and i love her so much!
love me!

seriously!  we spend our evenings like this.  i read and rub her head
its perfect 





 

0 comments: