This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

picnic at the park









so this is the story. we took nate to the park for a picnic by a stream. everything was going well, lots of playing then he saw the water. off he went to the water. i told him to STOP. he stopped, sat and started to cry, while pointing to the water. he really wanted to go and see it. i told him to come to me. he sat there and cried harder, looking at the water, looking at me and back again. chris and i held out breath. would he obey? we knew he knew what we i said. it was so funny to watch him make the choice.
he then, slowly at first crawled over to me, crying the whole time. he obeyed! we were so happy that he made the right choice. chris then took him to the water to play.
don't tell me that they don't understand. oh, yes they do. even at his age.

2 comments:

Sir Rudiger said...

I know this face! I have one that looks the same! It's the "I don't wanna but I will because I'm a good kid" look. Danae is EXACTLY the same. But with more Princess :)
Nathaniel is so adorable. Please, please bring him to see his Auntie Sarah.

Em said...

So true....so true....