This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

aunty ursi!

last night nate told me "come quick mommy. i have to show you something" and being the great mom that i am, i told him "in a minute. i am busy" then 5 mins later i hear "mommieee come quick. i have to show you something" and again. i told him "i am busy" finally. an HOUR later nate comes to me and takes my hand, pulls me to the stairs, points to ursi's picture on the wall of pics and says "mommy. that is aunty ursi. see" so i grabbed my camera and snapped a pic
"see mommy. aunty ursi"
the one who made nate his blanket. the blanket he has slept with. every. single nap and night...from 7 days old until now
ursi. can i get a back up blanket made?!!!

1 comments:

Ursi said...

That's cute. We're glad that we'll have a chance to play with that wonderful little boy. Should be fun watchin him and Katie play.
Blanket... yes, I can definitely make another one. Should it be exactly the same or should I make a "bigger boy" one (I'm thinking camo yarn or something like that). If you want we can go and pick some yarn while we're at your house and that will give me something to do on the drive back to Ontario.
Only 9 more sleeps before we leave!!!