This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

pei

ohhh windmills
is it sad that we actually hunted them down...and visited twice? not for nate but for chris
i remained in the van, unimpressed
honestly, you see 1 windmill, you've seen them all!
rock on round bails!
who needs disney when you have a field of ROUND BAILS?
nate loved them. he would shout when he spotted one. so being great parents we stopped and put him on one
again, i remained in the van
then we drove by a tractor store. we stopped and asked if nate could climb on one. then the employee came out and let nate drive one! and he did. all by himself. i took 20 pics of him driving the thing all over the fields but i will spare you's those shots!

driving all by himself
my 2 lobsters
"yeah! lobsters!"
wanna buy a boy?
cool shot i took with my click and snap camera...who needs a thousand(s) $$$$ camera??? *cough* chris
another day, another stroll
me and my baby
smiling at her aunty
the last walk on the beach before we left. sniff
nate saw me in the cliffs and ran for me
nothing like seeing your son run with excitement to see you
i adore him
nana and popa slowlyyyyyy making their way

and that was that. we had a great time away. i loved every second of my beach holiday. i want to go back next year!

1 comments:

Veronique said...

Looks like you had loads of fun!!! Good for you! I`m glad you`re back..I hope you were able to get some rest! :)