This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

lunch is served!


i asked chris to pop some lunch in the micro for nate. our convo went like this


me-chris, would you toss some lunch in the bowl for nate?

chris- what should i give him?

me-the stewy/soupy creation from the crock pot. that is in the fridge

chris-how much should i give him?

me- use his reg bowl

chris- its in the micro, i am going down stairs now

me-thanks


beep. beep. lunch is ready! i pull out the bowl out of the mirco. the blue bowl. the bowl that chris uses. note how much is in there???!!!
i went and grabbed nate's reg bowl. filled it with his normal serving. then had enough left over for me. haha
crack me right on up!
i love you chris!
*this post was meant to tease in a loving way. not a "slamming" way

0 comments: