This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

friday fun!

came down this am to find nate at the table. playing.... whatcha playing buddy?
oh with a kidney eh? yeah....


nate is OBSESSED with the body, how it works, what it does, so he plays with this "toy"


he was explaining to me how the kidney works, thanks chris for telling nate all the details....esp the kidney and bowels....ewwwwwww

speaking of that. haha nate was in the bathroom for a redic long time. i went to check on him


he was "resting"


bawahhhhhh he cracks me up


he will be so mad when he's older. toilet pics.......it's pay back for giving me a rough time this week :)


nate funny


we were at chapters and nate was asking me for, well, everything! i said "no! no! no! NO!" then he came over to me with a boxed toy with veggies in it and asked again to have it. i said "NO!" then he said while looking at the toy


"ok. i will tell my brain to tell my body that NO! my mom will not buy this for me. body, you listen to me. mom said no. you go put it back"


then he quietly walked to the shelf and put it back


bawahhhhhhhhh


brain to tell his body???

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Nate actually makes me laugh out loud! SO funny! If you are ever having a rough week, you can always stick him on a plane ;)

Anonymous said...

way too funny! I loved that he did a similar saying today when it came to hugging....what a adorable kid...Seriously!

Misty

Crystal said...

That is so Nate! I showed Quinn his anatomy book the other day, and he acted out a play...about his buttocks, since that is what the book called it. mice

Chris Eigenheer said...

This is nate i am now 11 and i will have my revenge on you for those cringey toilet pictures

nate

in 2019