This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

parky-park

sitting and chilling

kerplunk. then he did it again and again until his leg hurt. oops? yeah, the leg he BROKE at this park 2 yrs ago. oops? haha
he was all over the park
climbing and having a blast
i watched, from the bench
he climbed some more
and more
and smiled
and worked on his 'construction site'


the weather was some what warm so nate and i parked. 3 days in a row. i can't get over the diff a year makes. he is all over the park, we spent 2 hrs 3 days in a row! the only reason we left was bec i got cold and had to pee. ha. i am thinking there will be plenty of parking this summer, me in a chair, on a blanket with a good book and a coffee...can you see it?....ahhhhhhh


summer is almost here. almost!

5 comments:

Veronique said...

Looks like so much fun! Good for you for letting Nate be a kid and not putting him in a bubble. I admire you for that. He`s such a happy kid and it`s easy to see why.. :)

Anonymous said...

Melanie I am so glad for you! The snow is gone!!! You can go to the park. What a wonerfull gift you give to Nathaniel to be a kid, whit all the opportunities to explore and find out.... Thank you Melanie!! Muetti

Crystal said...

It looked like a lot of fun! Somehow this post is making me sad...Just because my work is calling me asking when I am coming back...

Shannon said...

Keep up the good work, Nate . . . if you keep at it, before you know it you could be a carpenter making the big money:)

ps. He is way too cute, Mel, and I really like that picture of you!!

mel said...

v-bubble? what bubble? didn't the dr pop it when he broke my water? haha

c- move to MONCTON you can live cheap, live on s's salary, stay home and home school. it's perfect! (and live in my back yard)

mm-thaks and kisses back at ya