This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

prenatal update!

i had my appointment today. it was LONG and expensive. sigh.  i had to send chris out to feed my meter 3 times, then his car cost more parking and finally, the parking ticket (missed the meter by 6 mins!) ended up costing 30! so we spent over 40 bucks today in PARKING! i was SO annoyed!

update- blood work, urine done.  get the results tomorrow. my blood pressure is back to my normal (95-100) fetal movement....hahahaha.....she's active!  ultrasound, everything is perfect. her fluid levels are great!  she's good to come out anytime!  i am swelling, have spots and awful headaches that come at night and that horrid rib pain, so the signs are still there

the plan is to check back in next week for another assessment with another gyno, that way i would have met all of them and i can pick the one who will deliver baby girl e!!! yeah!

i have a tentative appoint for july 9 as my last pre-natal!!!!!!!!!  the plan would be to book the section at that appointment!!! can you believe it!?!?!  4 weeks away!

so all in all i am good.  i am tired but good

i am feeling waves of being overwhelmed.  they come and go....they come mostly when i look around the house and see things i let go, i know, i know but it bothers me. i want to be up on the house work and i know i am not.  i also think it's bec it's been a really busy month and starting thurs it's going to slow down a bit. i was hoping to have meals made and frozen but that didn't work out. actually i did make 1 and it was so good we ate it that day. haha

i can't wait to meet this girl, my little swiss soccer player...my internal organs are permanently bruised. har!

and that's today's wrap!

p.s nate was getting antsy at the 3 hour mark (chris had to leave to go to work) so he went and layed on the bed and started singing a song he made up, it went something like this

'please god bring the dr. i am hungry. i want food
please god i want to go home, bring the dr
god, god, god are you there? bring the dr i want to go home
i am tired
i want to go home
mommy's tired
i want to go home
bring the dr
i want a timbit
bring the dr'

it made me laugh
i did get him a timbit

1 comments:

wk-eigenheer said...

I am so glad every thing is good! I am sorry for the waiting and espcialy the park ticket. Oh how we like to spend sooo much money differently!!!!!!!. I pray that your head ache get better. And the houshold ....when you are so big and tired it is sooo much in the way.... So let the house be house and take time to be "Pregnant".I wish you a bit cloudy eyes that you not see all the detail you like to have done.Would I be closer I would comme over and do some helping.Hugs and kisses Muetti