This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

TGIF!

it's friday. i am thankful! i am grateful for (hey you are suppose to praise in the midst of the storm!)

-god. he's still here with me
-chris, he's still here with me ha!
-nate, he's so good and funny and says the right things that crack me up!
-ellie, only she can get away with smiling at me at 3 am
-sisters. who else can i call when ever, how often just to cry. she's never hung up on me....yet ha
-little tweasers bbq chkn pizza. so good
-coffee. i adore thee
-chocolate that goes so good with above (can u guess what i am drinking/eating?)
-my bed. it's a cloud. i love it
-tlc. to watch redic shows to make yourself feel better. ha
-awesome smelling baby shampoo. perfect to snuggle
-the miracle wrap blanket. delight
-the gov't of canada. they top chris up to 97% and allows him to be home.  it's the only perk of a 1 income family and i love it!
-2 cars!  makes life easier!
-my pictures. all 1,000,000,000 of them. i love the memories. the good and bad. they remind me of where i've come from
-moncton homeschool group. where else can i go to cry? ha. they get me, they understand, they listen and they are SO wise. esp the "queen"
-hummus. pita bread. so good together!
-emails from a friend who has her phone glued to her hand, ha. they save my sanity, encourage me and make me smile
-my church
-back to school supply shopping. i love stationary! so fun!
-ok shopping in general!
-a new baby (#4)is on the way for a friend!  yipee! 
-all the babies that are coming for those who are waiting!
-electricity. washing machines and dryers. makes laundry so much easier!
-a great book, one day i will have time to read again!

see! i feel SO much better now.  i am thankful for all i have!  what are you thankful for today?
hee hee i took down the laundry today. ellie helped me!

0 comments: